Griffonia: an anti migraine natural and a natural antidepressant
30% L-5-HTP (Hydroxytryptophan)
Griffonia natural response to depression and migraine.
The Griffonia contains L-5–HTP(Hydroxytryptophan), an amino acid that our body produces from tryptophan (another amino acid), which is only found in protein foods (meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, legumes and nuts).
This amino acid (L-5–HTP) then crosses the blood-brain barrier (physiological barrier in the brain) and is transformed into serotonin in the brain.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that performs an essential role in regulating mood, anxiety, appetite and sleep, and especially in relieving and the frequency and intensity of migraines and headaches.
Griffonia for :
- Mood Disorder,
- Reduced appetite,
- Muscle relaxation,
- Sleep disorders,
- Impaired coordination of movements (ataxia).
Common name : Griffonia.Botanical Name : Griffonia simplicifolia, family Leguminosae.
The African plant Griffonia is a very famous since the 1980s by all scientists.
The Griffonia antimigraine most efficient :
- Several studies show that the Griffonia helps reduce the frequency and intensity of migraines and headaches. During one of these studies, L-5–HTP Griffonia contained was as effective as méthygerside, a drug used to relieve migraine while avoiding side effects.
The Griffonia antidepressant :
- Griffonia increases production of serotonin in the brain, many researchers and therapists believe that the 5-HTP contained in Griffonia substitute antidepressants (eg Prozac®, Paxil®).
The Griffonia cons fibromyalgia :
- Griffonia also a very positive action in the treatment of fibromyalgia (spasmophilia). Studies have shown very extensive relief of symptoms of this disease.
Made in France
90 capsules of 360 mg.
Standardized Extracts: 30% L-5–HTP (Hydroxytryptophan)
Composition for 2 capsules :
- Griffonia Extract 332 mg to 30% L-5-HTP
Extract Griffonia simplicifolia, Bulking Agent: Maltodextrin, glazing agent: gelatin, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate
Using advice : 2 capsules per day taken with meals (morning and / or evening with a glass of water).
Pill box for one month and a half (45 days)
Used to :
- Combating migraines and chronic headaches,,
- As regulator of mood,
- Against the fibromyalgia syndrome (characterized by muscle pain and chronic non-restorative sleep),
- Assist in cessation of smoking,
- Against the depressions
- Against the mood disorders,
- Against the cerebral ataxia (impaired coordinated movements),
- Support for thinness (fighting against the emotionally unbalanced eating habits or compulsive)
- Advocate to facilitate our sleep.
Studies show that Griffonia does not have the side effects of synthetic antidepressants or risk of addiction, and appears as effective as the most popular pharmaceuticals.
After one week to 10 days of treatment, you should start to feel better.