St. John's wort plant - 120 capsules of 435 mg
The St. John's wort plant the antidepressant, compared to the depression a natural alternative and effective.
Common name : St. John's Wort, SJW.The St. John's Wort a popular remedy for depression.
Botanical name : Hypericum perforatum L, Family Hypericaceae or clusiace.
French Name : Millepertuis, herbe de la Saint-Jean.
- The St. John's Wort known and used by folk medicine for a very long time for its properties improves the well-being and brings healing.
In Germany, the St. John's Wort plant is now seen as an antidepressant.
- It is the end flowery (an active ingredient in hypericine) contained in the wort that are used and effective.
To restore, whenever necessary, a better balance nervous.
- It's hypericine which provides the bulk of antidepressants and soporific effects of the plant and that acts on the regulation of neurotransmitters involved in the modulation of mood.
- The St. John's Wort is effective in the treatment of mild to moderate depression or when the feeling of physical and mental fatigue is felt, with the desire disorders and mood.
- Used to : Reduce stress, mood disorders, decreased morale, stress, anxiety, improve sleep quality, reduce the symptoms of menopause and PMS, hot flushes, palpitations, dizziness, mild depression, moderate depression, fatigue physical, mental fatigue, the desire disorders, mood disorders, treating psychosomatic disorders: depression, anxiety, nervous agitation, treat depression seasonal treat obsessive-compulsive disorders.