Policosanol, red yeast rice and nopal.
Policosanol extract titrated at 90% - Red Yeast Rice with 0.4% of lovostatine
120 capsules of 360 mg. 595 mg.
Cholesterol 3 : New generation of anti-cholesterol naturally.
Policosanol - Red yeast rice - Nopal
Cholesterol 3 (Innovative: The Next Generation) associates policosanol with red yeast rice and nopal 100% natural, Cholesterol 3 will be your most effective ally to combat and reduce your bad LDL cholesterol.
Cholesterol 3 (policosanol, red yeast rice and nopal) acts on :
- The reduction of cholesterol and blood lipids.
- The reduction of blood glucose and triglycerides
- Reduces cholesterol synthesis in the liver
- Reduced Relapses cardiovascular
Cholesterol (bad cholesterol LDL) proved source of many diseases and vital problems should be reduced in a more natural (plant).
It is now possible to properly reduce cholesterol with policosanol, red yeast rice and nopal.
Anti-cholesterol natural next generation: Cholesterol 3
Other names : Octacosanol (the main constituent of policosanol).
- Policosanol is a natural derivative from the resin of sugar cane. He is recognized as a cholesterol lowering agent (able to decrease the amount of cholesterol in the blood) in over 25 countries.
- Policosanol is a powerful antioxidant that reduces blood levels of cholesterol in the liver, it is as effective as chemical treatments but 100% natural and without side effects
- Studies have shown that policosanol was more effective than statins (drugs to lower cholesterol), so a clear reduction of bad cholesterol and a 14% increase in good cholesterol HDL.
- Research conducted on policosanol prove its effectiveness in preventing heart disease because it has an antiplatelet action (myocardial infarction, cerebral ischemia: decreased blood pressure in arteries within the brain or central nervous system, as well as 'peripheral arterial insufficiency.
- Some clinical trials have demonstrated policosanol it could reduce and alleviate the symptoms of intermittent claudication (disorder of arterial insufficiency of lower limbs) due to its vasodilator effect.
Red yeast rice :
Other names : Red koji, Hung-chu, Xuezhikang, ZhiTai, ang-khak rice mold.
Latin name : Monascus purpureus
French name : Levure de riz rouge.
- The red yeast rice is a natural statin (statin drugs to lower cholesterol), it acts directly by limiting the production of fats and lowers bad cholesterol (LDL bad cholesterol) naturally, thanks to its content lovastanine.
- It is a powerful destroyer of cholesterol (bad cholesterol LDL) and therefore has protective effects on cardiovascular disease that result.
- The red yeast rice has been used since ancient times by the Chinese for its medicinal properties and comes from a fungus grown on rice, this fungus produces a red pigment, hence the name Red Yeast Rice.
- Several studies have been done on red yeast rice and corroborates the results: a reduction in total cholesterol and triglycerides up to 44%. The red yeast rice is as good as chemical drugs but 100% natural and is better tolerated by the body.
Common names : Nopal, prickly pear cactus, cactus flower. Latin name : Opuntia ficus indica.
Family : Cactaceae
The combination of these three elements that are natural policosanol, red yeast rice, the cactus will make your complex 3 Your Cholesterol combine safer..
- Several studies have revealed the exceptional properties of this cactus, it may reduce the blood glucose levels and consequently to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels (reduction in total cholesterol and LDL bad cholesterol and leaves intact the HDL good cholesterol).
- The leaves of nopal cactus come from a very common in Mexico, this plant is symbolized on their flag.
- The virtues of nopal leaves are also beneficial for relieving gastrointestinal disorders, it may prevent gastric ulcers and to treat benign prostatic while improving platelet function.
Made in France
120 capsules of 360 mg. 595 mg..
Composition for 6 capsules :
- Extract Policosanol titrated to 90% : 9.6 mg
- Levure de riz rouge dont 0.4 % de lovostatine : 1248 mg
- Nopal feuille poudre : 1710 mg
Extract policosanol, red yeast rice, nopal leaf powder, glazing agent: gelatin, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
Using advice : 6 capsules per day taken with meals with a glass of water..
The effects are felt Cholesterol 3 from 3 or 4 weeks of use.
For taking 6 capsules per day: 20 day pill
Used to : hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, cardiovascular disorder, myocardial infarction, cerebral ischemia and peripheral arterial insufficiency, reduce levels of bad LDL cholesterol and blood triglycerides, increase good HDL cholesterol, reduce glucose in the blood, relieve the symptoms of intermittent claudication