Well-being and comfort for your articulations.
New natural supplement with MSM, Osteol, chondroitin and glucosamine for your articulations. A natural complement for your rheumatism, arthritis, arthritis, articulation... Last generation.
Articulation 2 is the association of different plants that are 100% natural essential to your well being joint.
Against your osteoarthritis, your arthritis and joint pain and rheumatism for your articulation 2 is suitable for further improve your daily problems, and chronic nuisance.
Articulation 2 ingredients that compose it (MSM Osteol, chondroitin and glucosamine) provide comfort and improvements on your joints. The new-generation natural complement to your well-being joint: articulation 2.
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), a substance is sulfur present in very small quantities in certain foods. It serves to preserve immune function and stabilize the condition of the tissue (cartilage, tendons ...).
- Chondroitin (chondroitin sulfate) is an important component of cartilage naturally in the body, it helps in the formation and maintenance of cartilage tissue. By supplementation (in joint 2) it will relieve joint pain due to osteoarthritis with mild to moderate and slow the progression of osteoarthritis.
Chondroitin and glucosamine
These various ingredients in articulation 2 will be your major weapon in the speedy recovery of your joints and well-being joint you need daily.
- Chondroitin and glucosamine, this association essential articulation 2 will relieve moderate to severe joint pain.
Presentation : 60 capsules of 564 mg.
Composition 6 capsules :
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) : 500 mg
- Osteolฎ : 400 mg (bioactive milk protein)
- Chondroitin Sulfate: 500 mg (Origin: shark cartilage)
- Glucosamine Sulfate Dipotassium: 1 000 mg (original shell shrimp)
- Coating agent: Gelatin (including 2% dye E 171)
- Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
- Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
Using advice: : 4 to 6 capsules per day
Used for : the various forms of arthritis, slowing arthritis, joint pain, to restore the smooth functioning of cartilage. Also an anti-inflammatory.