Complex of chondroitine, glucosamine, meadowsweet, copper and manganese.
New formula with the addition of copper and manganese for your articulations.
A complex to fight against the painful and inflammatory demonstrations of the articulations.
Other names : Chondroitin sulfate, glycosaminoglycan (GAG).
- The chondroitine is naturally present in the cartilage of shark, the principal function of the chondroitine is to fight against osteoarthritis, to relieve the pains and to contribute to stop and/or slow down are course. It acts like anti-inflammatory, and of more restricted strongly the suffering in the event of osteoarthritis and of rheumatic arthritis.
Other names : Glucosamine sulphate, glucosamine hydrochlorate , N-acetyl-glucosamine (NAG).
Made chitin extracted the carapace of shellfish, glucosamine is usually present in the body, and it principal role is to contribute to the formation of the cartilage of the articulations. It also takes part in the manufacture of the bones, tendons, ligaments and synovial liquid which lubricates the articulations. The function of glucosamine sulphate in the body is to stimulate the formation of the cells of the cartilage and to have one anti-inflammatory effect. Moreover glucosamine sulphate bring a relief of the articular pains in case of arthritis or osteoarthritis.
Common Names : Meadsweet, Dolloff, Queen of the Meadow, Bridewort, Lady of the Meadow, Spiraeae flos, Spiraeae herba.
Botanical name : Spiraea ulmaria, Filipendula ulmaria. Family des Rosaceae.
- The meadowsweet, is recognized to in general calm the pain, osteoarthritis in particular and to lower the fever. It is similarity of its analgesic properties, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory which makes it name vegetable aspirin. She acts favorably against the appearance of rheumatoid arthritis.
Common name : Copper Gluconate.
- Copper is an essential element in many enzyme reactions, particularly with the glucosamin.
Copper is anti-inflammatory, anti-infective, antioxidant and thus ideal for your osteoarthritis and cartilage.
Common name : Manganese glucomate.
- Manganese has an activity and metabolism very complementary to those of copper :
The action of manganese and antiradical, and therefore antiinflammatory, and antiallergic.
Manganese enters the composition of the cartilage.
- Presentation : Box 120 capsules of 543 mg.
- Nutrition information
Composition for 6 capsules :
· Glucosamin 1800 mg
· Chondroïtin 120 mg
· Meadow Sweet 720 mg
· Copper glucomate 18 mg
· Manganese glucomate 30 mg
- Using advice : 2 capsules in the morning, noon and evening, at the time of the meals, with a glass of water.
- Used for : osteoarthritis, the arthritis, relief of the articular pains, against the inflammation, to activate convalescence after a wound, to prevent the risks of deterioration. Also used by the sportsmen.