CREATION OF CONUA
Conua: The Own Brand and High Quality
Since 2003, Conua has established itself as an own brand, Clean and High Quality in the field of food supplements. With several references to its credit, Conua offers a varied range of products to meet the different needs of its customers. Conua's team of dedicated and skilled employees works to develop innovative and effective solutions, while respecting the principles of Clean Label and High Quality.
Commitment to Quality and Transparency
Conua is recognized and appreciated for its commitment to quality, transparency and ethics. The brand favors the use of natural and healthy ingredients in its food supplements, avoiding synthetic additives to preserve the health and well-being of consumers. Conua continually strives to improve and adapt its dietary supplements in order to eliminate any controversy related to the composition or the effectiveness of its products.
Safety and Efficiency
Thanks to its rigorous quality controls, the traceability of its products and its good manufacturing practices, Conua guarantees the safety and effectiveness of its food supplements. Innovation and continuous improvement are also at the heart of Conua's approach, which remains at the forefront of the latest scientific and technological advances to offer the best solutions to its customers.
The distribution of our products in several countries testifies to the international recognition of Conua's quality and commitment. The brand is proud to contribute to the well-being and health of consumers across several countries, by offering Clean, Clean and High Quality dietary supplements, while constantly evolving to eliminate possible controversies.
Clean, Clean, and High Quality for Conua?
- Clean for Conua: Being clean means choosing natural and quality ingredients, ensuring transparency in communication with customers, respecting the environment, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), carrying out rigorous quality controls and guaranteeing the traceability of products.
- Clean for Conua: A "Clean Label" product is a product that contains simple, natural ingredients that are understandable by the consumer. For Conua, this means developing food supplements without synthetic elements such as colorings, flavorings or preservatives. Thus, Conua offer natural and healthy products for the well-being of customers.
- High Quality for Conua: High Quality is a commitment to excellence in the manufacture of dietary supplements. This involves careful selection of raw materials, strict quality controls at each stage of production, compliance with GMPs, effective traceability, constant innovation and transparent communication with consumers.
For Conua, being Clean, following the Clean Label principles and guaranteeing High Quality are the pillars of the commitment to create and distribute high quality, healthy and environmentally friendly food supplements. These commitments guide how Conua chooses its ingredients, designs its products and communicates with its customers to ensure their satisfaction and well-being.
What is a clean food supplement?
A clean dietary supplement is a term that has gained popularity in recent years, reflecting a growing trend in the health and wellness industry towards more natural and less processed products.
But what does that mean exactly?
The definition of a clean dietary supplement and how it differs from traditional dietary supplements, and why you might consider making it part of your daily regimen .
Characteristics of own food supplements
- Natural ingredients: Clean food supplements are made from natural ingredients, avoiding the use of synthetic substances as much as possible.
- No Additives: They contain no additives, such as artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or fillers, which can sometimes be found in traditional dietary supplements.
- Transparency: Brands that produce their own dietary supplements often have a policy of transparency regarding their production process and the source of their ingredients.
- Ethical and Sustainable Production: These supplements are often made in an ethical and sustainable manner, respecting the environment and the workers involved in their production.
- High quality: Clean dietary supplements are usually made with high quality ingredients. They can also undergo rigorous quality testing to ensure that they do not contain contaminants like heavy metals or pesticide residues.
How do they differ from traditional food supplements?
They avoid the use of synthetic ingredients and unnecessary fillers , like artificial colors and flavors. Instead, they focus on using natural, whole-food ingredients that provide maximum health benefits .
Why choose them?
One of the main reasons is that they are more beneficial to your health. Because they use natural, whole-food ingredients, they can provide more nutrients than traditional dietary supplements.
- Arnold LE, Lofthouse N, Hurt E. "Artificial food colors and attention-deficit/hyperactivity symptoms: conclusions to dye for". Neurotherapeutics. 2012;9(3):599-609. doi:10.1007/s13311-012-0133-x. This study highlights potential problems associated with artificial food coloring, including an increase in ADHD symptoms in children.
- Sambu S, Hemaram U, Murugan R, Alsofi AA. "Toxicological and Teratogenic Effect of Various Food Additives: An Updated Review". Biomed Res Int. 2022;2022:6829409. Published 2022 Jun 24. doi:10.1155/2022/6829409. This review discusses the toxicological and teratogenic effects of various food additives.
- Fernandes FA, Carocho M, Heleno SA, et al. Effect of Natural Preservatives on the Nutritional Profile, Chemical Composition, Bioactivity and Stability of a Nutraceutical Preparation of Aloe arborescens. Antioxidants (Basel). 2020;9(10):923. Published 2020 Sep 26. doi:10.3390/antiox9100923
- Zaknun D, Schroecksnadel S, Kurz K, Fuchs D. "Potential role of antioxidant food supplements, preservatives and colorants in the pathogenesis of allergy and asthma". Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2012;157(2):113-124. doi:10.1159/000329137. This study suggests a possible link between certain food additives, including preservatives and colorings, and the development of allergies and asthma.