Strong hair and nails With BIOTIN + ZINC, Stinging nettle, Vitamin B5 B6 B7 B8, Magnesium, L-Cysteine, L-Cytine vegetable capsule
Pill box of 90 capsules of 385mg Vitamin B8 (biotin) and Zinc help maintain normal hair and nails.
Food supplement based on plants and nutrients.
• Split, soft, brittle nails, white spots • Occasional hair loss (stress, childbirth fatigue, season, diet) • Soft, fine, dull, lacking hair local capillaries) • Regular falls (menopause or post-menopause) • Progressive falls (androgenic men or women)
Synergistic association of minerals and trace elements that strengthen the hair and nails.
The Strong Nails Hair Complex: Fatigue, poor diet, stress, pollution sometimes leads to overconsumption of micronutrients, necessary for hair growth and nail strength. Their deficiency contributes to hair loss.
The complex: Sulfur amino acids, Zinc and vitamins B5 B6 B8 are essential for the synthesis of Keratin. Keratin (protein derived from Cystine) is the main component of hair and nails. :
• Rich in minerals, including Silicon, which induces the growth of keratin.
• Sulfur amino acid precursor of taurine (in vitro taurine opposes the deformation of the bulb under the effect of stress and prolongs its survival) • Promotes the synthesis of keratin.
• Amino acid [derived from cysteine most abundant in skin appendages. • Promotes the synthesis of Keratin.
• Protector of thiol groups (SH) of sulfur-containing amino acids • Indispensable for the incorporation of cystine into proteins.
Vitamin B5: pantothenic acid
• Important role in the growth and resistance of the skin and integuments.
Vitamin B8: or vitamin H (BIOTIN)
• Coenzyme of many enzymes its deficiency leads to alopecia.
Vitamin B6: Pyridoxal phosphate
• Coenzyme many enzymatic reactions of amino acid metabolism promotes collagen bridging.
Reduces the effects of stress causing vasoconstriction in the bulb. - Strengthens hair and nails
BIOTIN and ZINC
✔ BIOTIN VITAMIN B8 OR VITAMIN H, AND ZINC CONTRIBUTE TO THE MAINTENANCE OF NORMAL HAIR AND NAILS. Biotin contributes to normal energy metabolism, maintenance of normal hair, normal skin. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, the maintenance of normal hair, and the maintenance of normal levels of testosterone in the blood.
✔ A FAIR AND BALANCED DIETARY SUPPLEMENT IN THE DOSAGE. Sulfur Amino Acids, Zinc and Vitamins B5 B6 B8 are necessary for the synthesis of Keratin. Keratin (protein derived from Cystine) is the main component of hair and nails.
✔ VITAMIN B7 or inositol helps the beauty of the hair in which it supports the follicle from cellular damage.
✔ NETTLE: rich in strong minerals including Silicon for keratin. VITAMIN B6 contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine, to the regulation of hormonal activity and MAGNESIUM which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
✔ VITAMIN B5 or pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy metabolism, to the synthesis of steroid hormones. L-cystine, a form derived from L-Cysteine which is used in the composition of keratin in hair and nails.
Presentation: Pill box of 90 capsules of 385mg (vegetable capsule).