Ginger - 120 capsules of 275 mg
Ginger beneficial to the entire organization.
- Known for such effects stimulants and aphrodisiacs, ginger also has many other properties.Its other properties are anti-inflammatory, anti-infective and antioxidant due to the main active compound that is the gingérol.
Common name : Ginger.Ginger against nausea.
Botanical name : Zingiber officinale, Family Zingiberaceae.
Chinese Name : Shen Jiang (fresh rhizome), Gan Jiang (dried rhizome).
Other Names : Black ginger, Canton ginger, Cochin ginger, Garden ginger, Gingembre, Imber, Jamaican ginger.
Ginger and digestive minors
- Ginger is one of the most effective remedies against the evil of Transport and stomach aches.
The chemical compounds of ginger, including gingerol and shogaol reduce intestinal contractions, , neutralize the acids and digestive inhibit the " centre of vomiting " in the brain.
Ginger prevents nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness, than sea sickness, pregnancy, minor surgical procedures..
- Chinese women traditionally consume ginger root during pregnancy to combat nausea in the morning..
- Ginger easy to digest, reduced intestinal gas and helps expel them to reduce flatulence and bloating. It stimulates the production of bile, making it easier to digest.
Also at the first sign of migraine may reduce pain by blocking prostaglandins, which cause inflammation of blood vessels in the brain and relieve the symptoms of cold and flu.
- Using advice : 4 to 6 capsules daily. To take with meals, with a glass of water.
Subject to evil Transportation: Take 4 capsules before going up by car or by boat to board at least 20 minutes before departure.
- To associate with " Complex Digestion "
- Used to : Treating transport evil and evil sea promote the expulsion of intestinal gas (carminatif), the prevention of nausea and vomiting ( also for pregnant women ), enable and facilitate digestion ( stomachic, eupeptic ), sexual asthenia ( aphrodisiac ), diarrhea, flatulence, slow digestion, loss of appetite, colic, nausea, abdominal cramps, fébrifuge, stimulating general, sore throat, colds, sinusitis, rheumatism, aches and pains, exhaustion, cough, flu, colds.