Maca Bio / Peruvian Ginseng.
Our Maca comes from organic farming.
Common Names : maca, Peruvian Ginseng, Maka, Maca-maca, Maino, Ayak chichira, Ayuk Willku.
Botanical name : Lepidium meyenii, family Brassicaceae.
- Maca, also called "Peruvian Ginseng", is a tuber, a food plant which pushes at an altitude of 3 500 to 4 500 meters, in the center the Andes Peruvian and which presents many nutritive virtues.
- The use of Maca is known since long time by the Péruviens populations, which employ these roots to invigorate the body, resisted the cold and like principal food in much of dishes.
- Packed with goodness, maca is a rich source of proteins, essential amino acids, complex carbohydrates as well as vitamins and minerals. It also contains other compounds responsible for the plant's activity such as glucosinolates and isothiocyanates. Maca is a tonic by excellence, rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, iron, copper, zinc, sodium, potassium, calcium, iodine and alkaloids, the maca assistances with the physical and intellectual performances.
- The maca allow a better adaptation of the organization the effort by decreasing the feeling of tiredness, of muscular pains, it has a stimulative action on the sexual organs help of it sexual vitality and the fertility (male and female). Maca relieves of the painful symptoms related to the premenopause or menopause like the puffs of heat, or the cephalgias (headaches).
- Presentation : 100 capsules of 455 mg.
Maca from organic farming.
- Nutrition information
Composition for 6 capsule :
· Maca 2280 mg
- Using advice : 4 to 6 capsules a day during meals.
- Used for :
Maca is an excellent sexual stimulant and can be consumed for a flagging libido in both men and women.
erectile dysfonction, to stimulate the immune system, physical performance, well to be physical and psychic, intellectual concentration, stress, anxiety, depressive state, irritability, libido, sexual dysfonction, sexual vitality, fertility, menstrual disorder, menopause, cephalgias, immunizing stimulant, anti-ageing, invigorating general…