Magnesium lactate - 120 capsules
The systematic refining of sugar, the flour, rice, the use of substances in frozen vegetables removes the natural magnesium contributions.
The magnesium ( Mg) is an essential mineral oligo-element, it intervenes at several levels in all the tissues and the organs, it contributes to the proper functioning of all the big functions of the body without limitation.
Other names : lactate, pidolate, carbonate, gluconate, chlorure, oxyde, hydroxyde, or magnesium citrate, Mg, Mag.
The magnesium, and these vertus numerous !
- Magnesium goes to slow down the ascent of the cortisol, and you defend consequences of the stress.
- Indispensable the magnesium is one naturel calming and acts in a beneficial way on stress, nervousness, irritability, anxiety, sleep disorders, depression, hyperactivity, fatigue, contracture, muscular cramps ...
- The Magnesium is the main part in the fixation of the Calcium in the body
- The magnesium Lactate is equivalent has 12 % of magnesium ion.
- The lactate of magnesium has a 12 % report, thus 1 gram of magnesium lactate brings 120 milligrams of magnesium ion.
- It is necessary to take 2 grams of magnesium lactate to obtain 240 milligrams of ion, this answers approximately in the middle of the necessary daily usual dose.
- The minimal need in magnesium ion per day (24 H) and of 6 Mg per kilo of weight.
- That is to say :
- For an adult in good health of 70 kg 420 Mg of magnesium ion (70 Kg x 6mg = 420mg).
- For a pregnant woman and persons who practise a sport of competition the need is doubled.
- For the child the need of magnesium ion and triplet.
- The calculation this fact in the following way : your weight (in kg) x 6 mg = your need for magnesium ion out of Mg per day.
- Presentation : box of 120 capsules of 450 mg
- 1 capsule represents 0.045 mg of magnesium ion.
- 6 capsules represents 0.270 mg of magnesium ion (6 capsules x 0.045 mg).
- Using advice : 4 to 6 capsules a day before meals, with a large glass of water.
- Advised for : fatigue, anorexia, hyperactivity, irritability, insomnia, depression, spasmophilia, tetany, apathy, mental confusion, turbid of the memory, tachycardia, disturb cardiac, to improve the sporting performances.