Nopal - 120 capsules of 375 mg
The nopal a satiety effect, facilitates intestinal transit, diabetes, obesity, a sensor of fat and an appetite suppressant.
The nopal a satiety quick and slimming.
Common name : nopal, Barbary fig.The nopal slimming.
Botanical name : Oputuntia streptacantha species, Family : Cactaceae.
English Name : prickly pear cactus, nopal, cactus flower.
The nopal a sensor fat.
The nopal facilitates intestinal transit.
- Rich in fiber, the nopal assistance in capturing and eliminating sugars and fats in the stomach. Its fibers are capable of restraining between eleven and twenty-one times their weight in fat.
If we add to this that it is also a "complete feed" that contains mostly fiber, 17 amino acids with 8 essential vitamins and minerals, you will understand the importance of NOPAL in a program conducted intelligently Slimming
- Used in Mexico for centuries, the nopal is beneficial to the digestive system, it facilitates intestinal transit through its rich fibre content (thanks to its high content of pectin and mucilage) and relieves pain, gastrointestinal and prevents ulcers.
The nopal is a natural hypoglycemic and have reduced the rate of blood sugar (diabetes). In addition it will be of invaluable assistance in cases of obesity until lightly average.
- Using advice : 4 to 6 capsules a day. To take with meals, with a glass of water.
- To associate with "chitosan" and / or le complex Digestion
- Used for : slimming regime, an appetite suppressant, obesity, digestion, circulation, absorb fats, sugars absorb, intestinal transit, reduce blood sugar, lower cholesterol, lower blood triglycerides, gastrointestinal pain - intestinal, preventing gastric ulcers, treat benign prostatic hypertrophy.