Pu-Erh Yunnan organic 20 tea bags of 2g without staple.
Draining, antioxidant, slimming and soothing Pu ehr is the elixir of rejuvenation par excellence.
This PU-ERH black tea from China, and comes originally from the region of Yunnan.
It is particularly known for its assistance to mincir, it lowers the level of cholesterol and contains little caffeine and facilitates to digest.
Tea China Pu-Erh (Pu-erh, Pu'er tea, Puer tea or Bolay tea) organic 20 bags of 2g :
- It is particularly known for its assistance to slimming, it lowers the level of cholesterol and contains little caffeine and facilitates to digest.
- His original flavor, rich in flavor, with her exquisite taste is due to a special fermentation (post-fermented).
The virtues drainage, slimming and anti-oxidant tea Pu-Erh contribute to effectively combat water retention, the loss of weight and favor a better resistance in the outside attacks due to the free radicals.
- Tea Pu-Erh plays role as a preventive disease called civilization (diseases cardiovascular - CVD).
- Also called "eat fat", black tea Pu Er is regarded in China as a medicinal drink.
- Tea Pu-Erh is a roundness eats beneficial to regain and maintain the silhouette expected.
He comes from the organic culture
The packaging of our tea are completely biodegradable and compostable for a better respect for the environment.
- Presentation : 20 tea bags without staple of 2g real tea PU-ERH.
This excellent black tea can be consumed regularly, replacing the usual beverages.
- Using advice : 1 packet per cup, to infuse for 3 minutes.
Preparing for a liter : 2 to 3 bags.
Let infuse 5 to 10 min and then withdraw bags and poured into a thermos (for a hot drink) or cool and fill a bottle.
Drink throughout the day.