Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng)
Common name (s) : Asian ginseng, Korean ginseng, Chinese ginseng, American ginseng, Canadian ginseng, Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus).
Botanical name : Panax Ginseng (Asian species), Panax quinquefolius (North-American species), family araliaceae.
- Marvellous plant coming from Asia, ginseng is cultivated in China for thousands of years. Ginseng is known to bring eternal youth when consumed.
- JINCHEN means in Chinese language, "like man", because it often has his shape.
The traditional use of ginseng in Antiquity was only reserved to royal families or diplomatic circles.
- Due to this incredible reputation, ginseng was called PANAX coming from PANAKEIA, the goddess known to cure all the illnesses. The ginseng variety we use is PANAX CA MEYER.
- The chemical study shows that the therapeutic qualities of ginseng come from its saponosides, also called ginsenosides. Their content increase with the age of the plant, ginseng crop is ideally done after 5 or 6 years.
- These ginsenosides have a tonic action on the body : they increase physical and intellectual performances. Memorisation and reflex are better. Body can easily be adapted to the efforts because tiredness and muscular pains are reduced. Ginseng improves sexual vigour.
- Ginsenosides, amino-acids, vitamins and oligo-elements give to ginseng adaptogen effects.
- Thanks to its anti-stress effects, ginseng allows a better resistance to important changes of temperature or activity.
- Presentation :
120 capsules of 435 mg.
- Composition for 5 capsules :
- Red Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer 1680 mg
- Ingredients :
Pure GINSENG PANAX C.A. MEYER powder, coating agent: gelatin 75 mg
- Using advice : 4 to 5 capsules a day with a glass of water.
For taking 5 capsules per day: 24 day pill
- Used for : erectile dysfunction , type II diabetes, to stimulate the immunizing system, physical performance, intellectual concentration, sexual dysfunction, immunizing stimulant, general tonic.